A Java program for communicating with a Siemens/Cinterion TC65 or TC65i device
Unfortunately I don't have enough time for working on tc65sh any longer.
So this project is discontinued.
Feel free to download the latest version (see download link below) and extend it to your needs.
- navigate and list the folder structure of the device
- upload/download/delete files from/to the device
- completely erase the device filesystem
- interactive mode (like a unix shell)
- batch mode (for scripting)
- network mode (via telnet)
This screenshot shows a interactive tc65sh session. All available
commands can be listed by typing 'help'.
You can download the latest distribution here:
code is included). After downloading, please read the included README file.
Main Developer: Christoph Vilsmeier
This project was inspired by the project JOBEXFTP by
Ricardo Guilherme Schmidt:
Thanks to Thomas Martinec for providing the "getd" command.